Terms of Service
- This website and the contents comprised in this have been set up by freeopengames.org development team, or its representatives, or users for customary informational reasons only.
- We may alter these Terms of Service at any time without providing notification to you by announcing modified TOS on this site. You are free to check the most recent form of the TOS at any moment by visiting Our Terms of Service page.
- Report or data enclosed here is not equal to any kind of advise to use free desktop games.
- Main content on this website is the review written by our users/our team about desktop games developed by them/other persons or companies and thus the use of information presented here, is at your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible.
- This website may contains information such as PC game downloads, reviews, etc. Reviews are written by our users or team for this website only and are not permitted to re-publish through any medium, Likewise games uploaded in this server is for distributing freely in this website and we are permitted or licensed or owned to do so. So if you want to redistribute it through any medium, seek the permission from the developers.
- freeopengames.org is not liable for any damages or loss associated with interaction to or from this site through any manners such as downloads or linking to other websites. Such damages include personal information, confidential matters or anything else caused through our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement or breach of other intellectual property rights.
- We will not be responsible to any third party, for the applications or truthfulness of any content published by any users of our site. We have the right to remove any posting on our site if the content is inappropriate for the site. If any issues arises contact us with appropriate proofs.
- Owing to technical troubles intrinsic in the Internet, software or broadcast complications could make imprecise or imperfect copies of contents covered on this website when downloaded or copied onto your system. Virus or other damaging software package may also be unintentionally transferred from the website. freeopengames.org shall not be responsible for the said troubles and we recommend you to install a suitable antivirus or other protecting software.
- We will not allow any of our users to publish any illegal, obscene, defamatory, intimidating, offensive, destructive or unpleasant content. Make sure that the contents and games which you are submitting in this website are owned by you and must give us distribution rights.You should not interfere with the rightful use of this website or services offered here by others.
- You may not disturb the accurate performance of this website, servers hosting this site by using any software or device. This includes any activity that interferes with other parties’ use of the website.
- You agree to provide accurate and true information about yourself while registering with us. We may collect more data to improve our website services.
- We will not transfer or sell your personal information to outside parties. But we will release the same when it is needed to act in accordance with the Law or protect civil rights. Yet we may provide non-recognizable user information to other parties for the purpose of advertising or promotions of the website.
- Even if we will do our best to provide relentless, incessant access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any obligation or responsibility for any disruption or deferral.
- Your utilization of this Website and any question emerging out of such utilization of the Website is liable to the laws of India.
- You can email us at email@example.com
freeopengames.org is not collecting any of your information directly. But we also use third party advertisements here to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site. Here it also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting Here
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in this site are the property of their respective owners. Any such property mentioned or used or cited in this site are just for educative purpose and thus it is clear that we have no intention to violate any rights! This website is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and so use of any such or similar incorporeal property is solely at your own risk. Use at your own risk!